shipping & returns
FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS GLOBALLY OVER $250 AUD.
$11 Aud Flat Rate DHL Express Globally.
Avy & Co. ships to all destinations World-wide.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) at check out.
All orders are prepared, packaged and posted within 1-5 business days, from our Studio in Bali, Indonesia.
Please allow 5-20 business days for your package to arrive, from date of shipment.
Australian orders are posted with DHL Express.
USA and rest of the world are posted with DHL Express.
* WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR GOVERNMENT IMPORT TAX AND DUTY. * Orders shipped internationally may incur duties and taxes which are applied by customs. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed rest with the customer. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding taxes and duties payable in your region. (Parcels not collected from Customs, will be treated as abandoned. No refunds, or credit notes will be granted.)
We are not held responsible for Customs delays, transit delays, or lost parcels.
Order can not be cancelled once placed.
Addresses can not be changed or re-directed once shipped.
Payment is only accepted by means of the credit card types, we accept Paypal, Afterpay, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Apple Pay.
We are unable to process any other payment form.
All Made to Order purchases are final, no exchanges or refunds. Made to Order garments can not be cancelled.
For garments, bags and bronze jewellery. We will offer exchanges and/or replacements that meet the required criteria for another size, colour or item; subject to product availability. Exchanges will be processed within 7 business days of receipt. If there is a difference in cost, the customer will be contacted directly via email. A limit of 1 exchange per order applies, unless product deemed faulty.
All returned shipping costs, are the responsibility of the customer.
Exchanges will only be accepted if:
1. The items are in saleable condition, in their original packaging with all tags attached.
2. The items have not been worn, damaged or washed.
3. You notify us within 7 days of receipt of goods.
4. The original invoice is provided as proof of purchase.
5. The items are faulty.
6. The items received are different to the goods you have ordered
AS PER OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALL ITEMS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE, OR ONLINE CREDIT NOTE ONLY. (We offer refund for faulty items only.)
- We do NOT refund / exchange SALE items. This includes SAMPLE SALE goods.
- We do NOT refund / exchange credit note items, or Giveaway gifts.
- Limited Edition PRE-ORDERS are not eligible for exchange or return.
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER
All exchanged are returned to our Australian Business address.
To apply for a return or exchange, please email us at email@example.com with your original order details as well as the reason as to why you wish to exchange your purchase.
Upon receiving the item, we will assess the items and if it satisfies our requirements we will offer an exchange or credit note. If the item/s do not satisfy our requirements the items will be sent back to the recipient.
Avy & Co. does not accept responsibility of customer sent return or exchange packages. It is advised that when shipping returns or exchanges that meet the above required criteria, customers should select a service that provides tracking.
All exchange shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.